1. Most recent 30 days of pay stubs.
2. Last two years Federal Tax Returns. (1040) including W-2’s.
4. Most recent two months’ asset statements for any accounts used on the loan.
NEED ALL PAGES:
Checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, CDs, stock market accounts, mutual funds, and retirement accounts (401k & IRA’s).
Accounts with quarterly statements only need the most recent statement.
5. Most recent mortgage statement, homeowner’s insurance declaration page. (Refinance only)
6. Copy of driver’s license.
7. Copy of social security card for VA & FHA Loans Only
8. DD-214 for VA Loans Only.